Make a Special Meal for a Special Dad!
We’re hoping that on Sunday, June 20, the sun will be shining and the weather will be balmy. Why? Because it’s Father’s Day, and whose dad doesn’t like to be grilling? If your dad just wants to relax and put his feet up, offer to take over the grilling duties. Or, if he’ll have more fun wielding the tongs himself, take charge of preparing some delicious side dishes. Kikkoman’s got the products you need for everything from marinades and sauces to salads and side dishes. So get going to plan the perfect Father’s Day feast:
- To accompany Dad’s favorite cut of steak, husk ears of fresh corn, brush with Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze and wrap in foil. Grill over hot coals until tender. Check out our recipe for Grilled Teriyaki Corn-on-the-Cob.
- Dads will enjoy salmon fillet marinated in Kikkoman Ponzu Sauce, grilled and served with Salsa Salad.
- To make a crowd-pleasing kabob, thread prawns, cubes of filet mignon, bell peppers and mushrooms on skewers and marinate in Kikkoman Toasted Sesame Quick & Easy Marinade before grilling. It’s easy with our Grilled Surf ‘n Turf Kabobs.
- For a refreshing “do ahead” side dish, marinate a colorful assortment of summer vegetables in vinegar, Kikkoman Soy Sauce, sugar, garlic and dill.
- Dad’s sure to enjoy a tomato-topped Caesar Salad with a touch of Kikkoman Soy Sauce in the dressing – yum! Try our recipe for Tomato Caesar.