(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon Thai fish sauce (nam pla), divided
2 large cloves garlic, minced
3/4 cup coconut milk
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 tablespoon red curry powder
1-1/4 pounds assorted bell peppers (red, orange and/or green),
cut into 3/4-inch squares
1 bunch green onions and tops, cut into 1-inch lengths,
separating whites from tops
Hot cooked rice
1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro leaves
- Cut chicken into 3/4-inch square pieces; coat with 2 teaspoons fish sauce and garlic in small bowl. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine coconut milk, chili sauce and remaining 1 Tbsp. fish sauce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Reduce heat to medium; add remaining 2 Tbsp. oil and curry powder and sauté 1 minute. Stir in coconut milk mixture, bell peppers and whites of green onions; cook and stir 4 minutes.
- Add chicken and green onion tops; cook, stirring, 1 to 2 minutes, or until chicken is heated through.
- Spoon mixture over rice and top with cilantro.
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.