(Yield: 6 servings)
4 pounds pork spareribs, sawed in thirds across bones
1/4 cup Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1 clove garlic, pressed
Mandarin Peach Sauce*
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces.
- Place in steamer basket or on steamer rack. Set basket over boiling water; cover and steam 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine less sodium soy sauce, sherry and garlic in large bowl; add ribs and stir to coat each rib well. Marinate 1 hour, stirring frequently.
- Remove ribs from marinade and place, meaty side up, on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake in 425°F. oven 15 minutes, or until crispy.
- Serve with warm Mandarin Peach Sauce. *Click here for Mandarin Peach Sauce recipe.
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.