(Yield: 3 to 4 servings)
3 pounds pork loin back ribs, cut into 2-rib pieces
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup Kikkoman Plum Sauce, divided
- Place ribs, meaty side down, in large, shallow foil-lined baking pan.
- Combine soy sauce and 1Tbsp. plum sauce; brush both sides of ribs with mixture
- Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake in 350°F. oven 50 minutes.
- Discard foil; turn ribs over, meaty side up. Brush ribs with half of remaining 1/3 cup plum sauce.
- Increase oven temperature to 400°F. and bake ribs 10 minutes. Brush ribs with remaining plum sauce and bake 10 minutes longer.
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.