(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1 carton (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
1/2 cup minced green onions and tops
4 tablespoons minced fresh parsley, divided
1 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 pound bay shrimp, rinsed and drained
1 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
3-1/2 teaspoons sugar
20 cooked jumbo shell macaroni, thoroughly drained
- Thoroughly combine cheese, egg, green onions, 2 Tbsp. parsley, lemon peel and salt. Gently stir in shrimp.
- Blend sweet & sour sauce, sugar and 3 Tbsp. water; spread 1/4 cup mixture over bottom of 13 x 9-inch non-metal baking dish.
- Stuff shells with cheese mixture; place, filled side up, in single layer on sauce in pan. Pour remaining sweet & sour sauce mixture evenly over shells.
- Cover baking pan tightly with foil. Bake in 350ºF. oven 35 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Just before serving, sprinkle remaining parsley over shells.
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.