(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
6 chicken thighs (about 2-1/2 lbs.), trimmed of excess fat
2 teaspoons vegetable oil
2 carrots, diced
2 stalks celery, sliced
1 large onion, chopped
1/3 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 package (9 oz.) fresh or frozen cheese tortellini
- Brown chicken in hot oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan over medium-high heat. Remove chicken from pan.
- Reserving about 1 Tbsp. fat, drain off excess. Add carrots, celery and onion; sauté 3 minutes.
- Stir in 5-1/2 cups water, soy sauce and chicken. Bring to boil; cover and simmer 15 minutes. Remove chicken; cool.
- Meanwhile, cook tortellini according to package directions; drain.
- Remove skin and bone from chicken and cut meat into bite-size pieces.
- Stir chicken into soup; bring to boil. Stir in tortellini and heat through.
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.