Home Cooks > Recipes
1/2 cup light corn syrup
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Seasoned Rice Vinegar
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon grated fresh ginger
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1 clove garlic, minced
1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless thighs
1 pouch Kikkoman Kara-Áge Soy-Ginger Seasoned Coating Mix
Vegetable oil for frying
1 tablespoon sesame seeds
1. In a bowl, combine corn syrup, sugar, vinegar, soy sauce, ginger, red pepper and garlic.
2. Rinse chicken and cut into 1-inch square pieces. Place chicken and kara-áge in a sealable plastic bag and shake to coat chicken.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. In batches, add chicken and cook about 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Drain on paper towels.
4. Drain off all but 1 teaspoon oil from skillet. Return all the chicken to the skillet, add corn syrup mixture and cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
5. Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.