(Yield: 4 servings)
1/4 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/4 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
8 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 package (14 to 16 oz.) torn romaine lettuce
Bottled Caesar salad dressing
- Combine soy sauce, lemon juice, oil and garlic; brush both sides of chicken with mixture.
- Broil chicken 3 to 4 inches from heat source 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until no longer pink in center, brushing occasionally with soy-lemon mixture.
- Meanwhile, toss lettuce with desired amount of dressing; divide among 4 individual serving plates.
- Slice 4 breast halves into strips; arrange over lettuce.
- Refrigerate leftover chicken for another use. Total Carbohydrates Per Serving: 5 grams
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.