(Yield: 4 servings)
1-1/2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
1/4 cup butter or margarine
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
Dash black pepper
1 can (about 7 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
1/2 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- Cook macaroni in boiling salted water until tender, yet firm. Drain.
- Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour. Add 1-3/4 cups water and soy sauce all at once; stir until well blended. Simmer until sauce thickens, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and blend in pepper and 3/4 of cheese.
- Combine tuna, macaroni and green pepper in ungreased 1-1/2-quart baking dish. Stir in cheese sauce. Sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
- Bake in 425°F. oven until top is golden brown, about 15 minutes.
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.