(Yield: 4 appetizer servings)
2 pounds pork loin back ribs, sawed in half across bones
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
2 tablespoons dry sherry
2 cloves garlic, pressed
- Cut ribs into 1-rib pieces.
- Place in single layer in 9x13-inch microwave-safe baking dish; cover. Microwave on High 10 minutes; turn ribs over and rotate dish 1/2 turn. Microwave on High 5 minutes longer. Let stand 5 minutes.
- Remove ribs from baking dish and place in large bowl.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry and garlic. Pour over ribs; toss to coat all pieces. Marinate 1 hour, turning ribs over frequently.
- Place ribs, meaty side up, on rack of broiler pan.
- Bake in 425°F. oven 15 minutes, or until brown and crispy.
On the purchase of any TWO (2) Kikkoman Products 10 oz. or Larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.