(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
2 Boneless skinless chicken breasts
5 Tablespoons honey
1/4 Cup plus 2 Tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Collection,
Spicy Miso Sauce
1/4 Cup smooth peanut butter
2 Tablespoons lime juice
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for at least 15 minutes.
- Slice chicken into 1/2-inch strips. Place in a bowl. Add 1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce, 3 tablespoons honey, and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Stir together and marinate chicken 25 minutes.
- Mix peanut butter, 2 tablespoons honey, 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce, and 1 tablespoon lime juice. Stir together until smooth and reserve.
- Weave bamboo skewers through chicken strips, keeping them as straight as possible. Discard marinade.
- Cook on a grill over medium heat, approximately 2 minutes per side. Serve hot with dipping sauce.
Recipe submitted by Mike B., runner up winner of the Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Challenge Recipe Contest.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.