(Yield: 4 servings)
1 pound turkey tenderloin
1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Takumi Teriyaki Collection,
Original Sauce, divided
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup pomegranate juice
1 stick butter, softened
1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
Recipe submitted by Nancy D., runner up winner of the Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Challenge Recipe Contest.
- Place tenderloin, 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce, garlic, and pomegranate juice in zip-closing plastic bag; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To make ginger butter, combine 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce, butter, and grated ginger. Mix well, form into roll, wrap, and chill until ready to use.
- When ready to cook, heat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove turkey tenderloin from bag; discard used marinade. Put tenderloin in baking pan, and place in oven, turning meat occasionally as it cooks. 5 minutes before tenderloin is done (170 degrees F. internal temperature), baste with remaining 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce. Remove pan from oven and let tenderloin rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove ginger butter from refrigerator.
- Cut tenderloin into pieces and top each serving with one or two slices of ginger butter. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.