Home Cooks > Recipes > Pomegranate Turkey Tenderloin with Zesty Ginger Butter
(Yield: 4 servings) 1 pound turkey tenderloin
1/2 cup plus 3 tablespoons Kikkoman Takumi Teriyaki Collection,
Original Sauce, divided
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 cup pomegranate juice
1 stick butter, softened
1 tablespoon fresh grated ginger
Recipe submitted by Nancy D., runner up winner of the Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Challenge Recipe Contest.
- Place tenderloin, 1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce, garlic, and pomegranate juice in zip-closing plastic bag; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
- To make ginger butter, combine 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce, butter, and grated ginger. Mix well, form into roll, wrap, and chill until ready to use.
- When ready to cook, heat oven to 325 degrees F. Remove turkey tenderloin from bag; discard used marinade. Put tenderloin in baking pan, and place in oven, turning meat occasionally as it cooks. 5 minutes before tenderloin is done (170 degrees F. internal temperature), baste with remaining 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce. Remove pan from oven and let tenderloin rest for 10 minutes.
- Remove ginger butter from refrigerator.
- Cut tenderloin into pieces and top each serving with one or two slices of ginger butter. Serve immediately.