(Yield: 4 servings)
1 cup coarsely chopped salted roasted pistachio nuts
3/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Collection, Original Sauce
Four 6-oz. salmon fillets
3 tablespoons apricot preserves, melted
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted roasted pistachio nuts
Recipe submitted by Kurt W., runner up winner of the Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Challenge Recipe Contest.
- Grate yellow peel from lemon; set aside for glaze. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from lemon; stir into 3/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce in small bowl.
- Pour 2/3 cup of mixture into large plastic food storage bag. Add salmon, seal bag and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator, turning bag over once.
- Meanwhile for glaze, to sauce mixture remaining in bowl add grated lemon peel, preserves and chopped basil; mix well.
- Drain salmon, discarding marinade; grill on medium-high heat or broil 4 minutes per side or to desired doneness, turning once.
- Arrange salmon on serving plates; spoon glaze over top. Sprinkle with pistachio nuts. Garnish with basil sprigs.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.