(Yield: 4 servings)
1 cup coarsely chopped salted roasted pistachio nuts
3/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Collection, Original Sauce
Four 6-oz. salmon fillets
3 tablespoons apricot preserves, melted
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil leaves, plus sprigs for garnish
1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted roasted pistachio nuts
Recipe submitted by Kurt W., runner up winner of the Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Challenge Recipe Contest.
- Grate yellow peel from lemon; set aside for glaze. Squeeze 2 tablespoons juice from lemon; stir into 3/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Takumi Sauce in small bowl.
- Pour 2/3 cup of mixture into large plastic food storage bag. Add salmon, seal bag and marinate 30 minutes in refrigerator, turning bag over once.
- Meanwhile for glaze, to sauce mixture remaining in bowl add grated lemon peel, preserves and chopped basil; mix well.
- Drain salmon, discarding marinade; grill on medium-high heat or broil 4 minutes per side or to desired doneness, turning once.
- Arrange salmon on serving plates; spoon glaze over top. Sprinkle with pistachio nuts. Garnish with basil sprigs.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.