Ingredients (Yield: 6 servings)
1 pound uncooked linguine
2 cans (6.5 oz. each) minced clams
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 bunch green onions and tops, chopped
3 large cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon dry sherry
3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
- Meanwhile, reserving liquid, drain clams. Add enough water to reserved clam liquid to measure 1-2/3 cups.
- Heat oil in hot skillet over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in clam liquid mixture, soy sauce and sherry; bring to boil. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in clams and cilantro; heat through.
- Serve clams and sauce over linguine.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce