(Yield: 6 servings)
1 pound uncooked linguine
2 cans (6.5 oz. each) minced clams
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 bunch green onions and tops, chopped
3 large cloves garlic, minced
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon dry sherry
3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
- Meanwhile, reserving liquid, drain clams. Add enough water to reserved clam liquid to measure 1-2/3 cups.
- Heat oil in hot skillet over medium heat. Add green onions and garlic; sauté 2 minutes. Stir in clam liquid mixture, soy sauce and sherry; bring to boil. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in clams and cilantro; heat through.
- Serve clams and sauce over linguine.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.