Home Cooks > Recipes > Lite Pad Thai
(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 pound uncooked linguine
3/4 cup no-salt added tomato juice
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
2 teaspoons sugar
3/4 teaspoon cornstarch
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1/2 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into thin strips
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 pound bean sprouts, rinsed and drained
1/3 cup sliced green onions and tops
1/2 pound cooked baby shrimp, rinsed and drained
1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- Cook linguine according to package directions, omitting salt; drain.
- Combine tomato juice, less sodium soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and cornstarch; set aside.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add garlic, bean sprouts and green onions; stir-fry 1 minute. Stir in linguine and cook 2 minutes, or until heated through.
- Return chicken with shrimp, cilantro and tomato juice mixture. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils and thickens. Serve with lime wedges.