(Yield: 4 servings)
1 can (15-1/4 oz.) cling peach slices in heavy syrup
1 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 onion, chunked
1 green pepper, chunked
1 small carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
1/3 cup roasted cashews
- Reserving 1/3 cup syrup, drain peaches; cut slices in half. Blend reserved syrup and sweet & sour sauce; set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch square pieces. Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and sugar; stir in chicken.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 4 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion, green pepper and carrot; stir-fry 4 minutes. Stir in chicken and sweet & sour sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- Stir in peaches and cashews; heat through. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.