Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
1 can (15-1/4 oz.) cling peach slices in heavy syrup
1 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
2 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1/2 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 onion, chunked
1 green pepper, chunked
1 small carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
1/3 cup roasted cashews
- Reserving 1/3 cup syrup, drain peaches; cut slices in half. Blend reserved syrup and sweet & sour sauce; set aside.
- Cut chicken into 1-inch square pieces. Combine cornstarch, soy sauce, ginger and sugar; stir in chicken.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 4 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion, green pepper and carrot; stir-fry 4 minutes. Stir in chicken and sweet & sour sauce mixture. Cook, stirring, until chicken and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- Stir in peaches and cashews; heat through. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.