(Yield: 4 to 6 serfvings)
3-pound pork loin roast*
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
2 tablespoons red currant jelly
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pierce top of roast several times with fork. Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325º F. 1 hour 45 minutes, or until thermometer, inserted into thickest part, reaches 155º F.
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, jelly, sherry, ginger and cloves; brush pork with mixture every 10 minutes during last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Remove to serving platter; let stand 10 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, pour 1/2 cup water into roasting pan, stirring to combine with pan drippings; bring to boil.
- Slice roast and serve with pan drippings. *Have meat retailer loosen chine (back) bone by sawing across rib bones.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.