Home Cooks > Recipes > Berry-Teri Pork Roast
Yield: Yield: 4 to 6 serfvings 3-pound pork loin roast*
1/2 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Baste & Glaze
2 tablespoons red currant jelly
1 tablespoon dry sherry
1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pierce top of roast several times with fork. Place pork on rack in shallow roasting pan. Bake at 325º F. 1 hour 45 minutes, or until thermometer, inserted into thickest part, reaches 155º F.
- Combine teriyaki baste & glaze, jelly, sherry, ginger and cloves; brush pork with mixture every 10 minutes during last 30 minutes of cooking time.
- Remove to serving platter; let stand 10 minutes before carving.
- Meanwhile, pour 1/2 cup water into roasting pan, stirring to combine with pan drippings; bring to boil.
- Slice roast and serve with pan drippings. *Have meat retailer loosen chine (back) bone by sawing across rib bones.