(Yield: 4 servings)
1 whole chicken breast, skinned and boned
5 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
2 teaspoons tomato ketchup
2 medium zucchini
3 ounces uncooked fine egg noodles (about 2 cups)
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, chunked
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cut chicken into 1/2-inch square pieces. Combine 1 Tbsp. each cornstarch and teriyaki sauce with garlic; stir in chicken. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine 4 teaspoons cornstarch, remaining 4 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce, ketchup and 1 cup water.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then diagonally into 1-inch pieces.
- Cook noodles according to package directions; keep warm.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add zucchini and onion and stir-fry 4 minutes, or until tender-crisp. Add chicken, teriyaki sauce mixture and tomatoes. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Pour over hot noodles; toss to combine before serving.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.