Home Cooks > Recipes > Pork and Peanut Stir-Fry
Yield: Yield: 3 to 4 servings
1/2 pound boneless lean pork
4 teaspoons cornstarch, divided
3 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce, divided
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
2 teaspoons Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, sliced
1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into 1/8-inch thick slices
2 medium zucchini, cut diagonally into 1/8-inch thick slices
1/3 cup unsalted roasted peanuts
- Slice pork into thin, narrow strips. Combine 2 teaspoons each cornstarch and soy sauce with ginger; stir in pork. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining cornstarch and soy sauce with vinegar, garlic powder and 1/2 cup water.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in wok or large skillet. Add pork and stir-fry 1 minute, or until browned; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same wok. Add onion and carrot. Stir-fry 2 minutes. Add zucchini; stir- fry 2 minutes. Stir in pork and soy sauce mixture. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens.
- Stir in peanuts; serve immediately.