Home Cooks > Recipes > Tangy Chicken & Rice
Yield: Yield: 4 servings 1 cup uncooked long white rice
3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
1 cup frozen cut green beans
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup diced red bell pepper
1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, rinsed and drained
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Brown chicken in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp. water, 2 Tbsp. soy sauce and green beans. Cover; simmer 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Blend remaining 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, oil, vinegar and sugar.
- Drain chicken mixture; toss together with rice, soy-vinegar mixture and bell pepper, olives, parsley and green onions.