(Yield: 4 servings)
1 cup uncooked long white rice
3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch pieces
4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
1 cup frozen cut green beans
3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sugar
1 cup diced red bell pepper
1 can (2-1/4 oz.) sliced ripe olives, rinsed and drained
1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
1/3 cup sliced green onions
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Brown chicken in 1 Tbsp. hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in 2 Tbsp. water, 2 Tbsp. soy sauce and green beans. Cover; simmer 5 minutes, stirring twice.
- Blend remaining 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, oil, vinegar and sugar.
- Drain chicken mixture; toss together with rice, soy-vinegar mixture and bell pepper, olives, parsley and green onions.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Sauce 10 oz. or larger
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.