(Yield: 4 servings)
1-1/2 pounds regular ground beef
1 tablespoon instant minced onion
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce, divided
1-1/2 teaspoons prepared mustard
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Thoroughly combine beef, onion and 2 Tbsp. soy sauce; shape into 4 thick oval patties.
- Cook patties in preheated large skillet over medium heat 4 minutes. Turn patties over; cook 3 minutes longer, or until done.
- Meanwhile, combine 2 cups water, remaining 2 Tbsp. soy sauce, mustard and pepper.
- Remove patties to serving platter; keep warm.
- Drain off drippings from pan; return 3 Tbsp. Blend in flour and cook over medium heat 1 minute, stirring constantly. Gradually stir in soy sauce mixture. Bring to boil; cook and stir until sauce thickens.
- Serve with patties.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.