Home Cooks > Recipes > Lite & Easy Grilled Sea Bass over Greens
Yield: Yield: 4 servings
2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon Kikkoman Toasted
Sesame, Roasted Garlic & Herbs or
Gourmet Teriyaki Quick & Easy Marinade, divided
4 firm white fish fillets (sea bass, halibut or mahi mahi)
about 4 ounces each
1-1/2 teaspoons Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
6 cups mixed salad greens, washed and drained well
1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Pour 2/3 cup quick & easy marinade over fish in large plastic food storage bag. Press air out of bag; close top securely. Turn bag over several times to coat fish well. Marinate 20 minutes, turning bag over once.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 Tbsp. quick & easy marinade, vinegar and oil.
- Remove fish from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place fish on grill 4 to 5 inches from hot coals. Cook 3 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. (Or, broil fish 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork).
- Stir vinegar mixture; pour over salad greens and tomatoes in large bowl; toss together to evenly coat all pieces.
- Divide salad mixture onto 4 individual serving plates and top with fish. Serve immediately.