(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1 small onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) tomatoes, quartered
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 package (9 oz.) frozen Italian green beans, thawed
1/2 cup uncooked small shell macaroni
1/2 pound fresh or thawed fish fillets, about 1/2 inch thick
1/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 pound sea scallops
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, oregano, sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Stir in green beans and macaroni. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut fish into 1-1/2-inch pieces; marinate with shrimp and scallops in teriyaki sauce 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add seafood and teriyaki sauce to tomato mixture. Simmer, covered, 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork and scallops are cooked; stir occasionally.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.