(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1 small onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 can (14-1/2 oz.) tomatoes, quartered
1 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crumbled
1/2 teaspoon sugar
1 package (9 oz.) frozen Italian green beans, thawed
1/2 cup uncooked small shell macaroni
1/2 pound fresh or thawed fish fillets, about 1/2 inch thick
1/4 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 pound sea scallops
1/3 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in Dutch oven or large saucepan until onion is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes, oregano, sugar and 1 cup water. Bring to boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, 15 minutes.
- Stir in green beans and macaroni. Simmer, covered, 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut fish into 1-1/2-inch pieces; marinate with shrimp and scallops in teriyaki sauce 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add seafood and teriyaki sauce to tomato mixture. Simmer, covered, 5 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with fork and scallops are cooked; stir occasionally.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.