(Makes 12 muffins)
1 cup wheat bran cereal
1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
1-1/4 cups Pearl
Unsweetened Organic Soymilk
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup packed brown sugar
2-1/4 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 egg, beaten
3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Mix together bran, apricots and soymilk in medium bowl; let stand 10 minutes, or until bran is softened.
- Meanwhile, combine flour, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
- Beat egg and oil into bran mixture; pour all at once into flour mixture, stirring only until flour is moistened.
- Evenly spoon into 12 (2-1/2-inch) greased muffin cups.
- Bake in preheated 400ºF. oven 18 to 20 minutes, or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce 10 oz or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.