Ingredients (Makes 4 to 6 servings)
1 ready-made refrigerated pie
crust, softened as package
4 ounces deli-sliced ham, cut
into 1-inch squares
(about 3/4 cup)
3 cups frozen vegetable medley
(such as broccoli, onions,
red bell peppers and
mushrooms), thawed and well-drained
on paper towels
1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crumbled
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup Pearl Unsweetened Organic Soymilk
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan, pressing crust firmly into bottom and sides of pan. Fold excess dough under and press onto pie pan to form crust edge; flute.
- Toss together ham, vegetables, basil and pepper, separating ham pieces. Spoon evenly into pie crust.
- Beat eggs, soymilk and salt with wire whisk; pour over ham mixture.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 35 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. (If edges of crust start to brown too quickly after 20 minutes, cover with strips of foil.)
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.