(Makes 4 to 6 servings)
1 ready-made refrigerated pie
crust, softened as package
4 ounces deli-sliced ham, cut
into 1-inch squares
(about 3/4 cup)
3 cups frozen vegetable medley
(such as broccoli, onions,
red bell peppers and
mushrooms), thawed and well-drained
on paper towels
1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves, crumbled
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup Pearl Unsweetened Organic Soymilk
1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie pan, pressing crust firmly into bottom and sides of pan. Fold excess dough under and press onto pie pan to form crust edge; flute.
- Toss together ham, vegetables, basil and pepper, separating ham pieces. Spoon evenly into pie crust.
- Beat eggs, soymilk and salt with wire whisk; pour over ham mixture.
- Bake in preheated 375°F oven 35 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. (If edges of crust start to brown too quickly after 20 minutes, cover with strips of foil.)
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.