Ingredients (Makes 4 servings)
3/4 cup chopped onion
3/4 teaspoon dried sage, crumbled
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup chicken broth
4 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
3/4 cup Pearl Unsweetened Organic Soymilk
1 package (10 oz.) frozen vegetable mixture
(about 2-1/4 cups)
2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
1 ready-made refrigerated pie crust,
softened as package directs
- Sauté onion and sage in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle in flour; cook and stir until bubbly. Add chicken broth and soy sauce; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Gradually stir in soymilk. Add vegetables and chicken; cook and stir until mixture is hot.
- Pour into 1-1/2-quart round casserole dish. Top with pie crust; fold under excess dough and flute edges, pressing dough onto dish. With sharp knife, make six 3-inch long slits in crust.
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. (If edges of crust start to brown too quickly after 15 minutes, cover with strips of foil.)
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.