(Makes 4 servings)
3/4 cup chopped onion
3/4 teaspoon dried sage, crumbled
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/2 cup chicken broth
4 teaspoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
3/4 cup Pearl Unsweetened Organic Soymilk
1 package (10 oz.) frozen vegetable mixture
(about 2-1/4 cups)
2 cups cubed, cooked chicken
1 ready-made refrigerated pie crust,
softened as package directs
- Sauté onion and sage in hot oil in large skillet over medium-high heat 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle in flour; cook and stir until bubbly. Add chicken broth and soy sauce; cook, stirring, 1 minute. Gradually stir in soymilk. Add vegetables and chicken; cook and stir until mixture is hot.
- Pour into 1-1/2-quart round casserole dish. Top with pie crust; fold under excess dough and flute edges, pressing dough onto dish. With sharp knife, make six 3-inch long slits in crust.
- Bake in preheated 425°F oven 25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. (If edges of crust start to brown too quickly after 15 minutes, cover with strips of foil.)
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.