(Makes 2 to 3 servings)
1 tablespoon minced red onion
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 cup Pearl Unsweetened
Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Chopped ripe avocado (optional)
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in medium-size saucepan over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, or until onions are softened.
- Stir in tomato soup, soy sauce and 1/4 cup water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture starts to boil.
- Stir in soymilk; cook until heated through (do not boil).
- Spoon into individual serving bowls; sprinkle with cilantro and avocado, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.