(Makes 2 to 3 servings)
1 tablespoon minced red onion
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 can (10-3/4 oz.) condensed
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 cup Pearl Unsweetened
Chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Chopped ripe avocado (optional)
- Sauté onion and garlic in hot oil in medium-size saucepan over medium heat 1 to 2 minutes, or until onions are softened.
- Stir in tomato soup, soy sauce and 1/4 cup water. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture starts to boil.
- Stir in soymilk; cook until heated through (do not boil).
- Spoon into individual serving bowls; sprinkle with cilantro and avocado, if desired.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.