(Makes 4 to 6 servings)
3/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cups peeled and sliced
carrots (about 1 pound)
1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry
1 can (14 oz.) vegetable broth
1-1/2 cups Pearl Unsweetened
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sauté onion in hot oil in medium-size saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Add carrots and curry powder; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Pour in vegetable broth. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes, or until carrots are softened.
- Process half of carrot mixture in covered blender container until smooth. Return to saucepan. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Stir in soymilk. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve warm or chilled.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.