(Makes 4 to 6 servings)
3/4 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons olive oil
3 cups peeled and sliced
carrots (about 1 pound)
1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon curry
1 can (14 oz.) vegetable broth
1-1/2 cups Pearl Unsweetened
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Sauté onion in hot oil in medium-size saucepan over medium heat 2 minutes, or until onion is translucent. Add carrots and curry powder; cook and stir 1 minute.
- Pour in vegetable broth. Bring to a boil. Cover and cook over medium heat 10 to 12 minutes, or until carrots are softened.
- Process half of carrot mixture in covered blender container until smooth. Return to saucepan. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Stir in soymilk. Cook, stirring occasionally, over medium heat until heated through.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve warm or chilled.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.