(Makes 4 servings)
3/4 pound fettuccine
1 cup frozen peas
1/2 pound bacon, chopped
1/4 cup dry white wine
2 cloves garlic, pressed
2 cups Pearl Unsweetened Organic Soymilk
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
Pinch ground nutmeg
2 eggs, beaten
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions, adding peas during last 1 minute of cooking.
- Meanwhile, cook bacon in large skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels; pour off all but 2 Tbsp. drippings.
- Add wine and garlic to pan. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook until slightly reduced and thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Add soymilk, soy sauce and nutmeg; cook, stirring occasionally, just until sauce is hot (do not boil).
- Remove 1/2 cup sauce and whisk into eggs. Pour egg mixture into pan; cook and stir until sauce is well blended. Remove from heat. Cover pan to keep sauce warm.
- Drain fettuccine and peas and return to pot. Add sauce and bacon; cook and stir over low heat until heated through and pasta is evenly coated with sauce.
- Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce 10 oz or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.