(Makes 8 to 10 servings)
1 cup sliced green onions
3 cloves garlic, pressed
5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 carton (32 oz.) Pearl
Soymilk (4 cups)
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 pound imitation crabmeat, broken
into small chunks
1/2 pound lasagna noodles, cooked
Nonstick cooking spray
1 (16 oz.) package frozen cut leaf
spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
3/4 cup Kikkoman Bread Crumbs (Panko)
- Sauté green onions and garlic in 3 Tbsp. hot oil in medium-size saucepan over medium-high heat 1 minute.
- Sprinkle in flour; cook, stirring, until bubbly. Gradually stir in soymilk, 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens (do not boil). Remove from heat; stir in crabmeat.
- Arrange 1/3 of lasagna noodles in single layer on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Top with 1/2 of spinach and 1-1/4 cups sauce mixture. Repeat layers. Top with remaining noodles and sauce mixture.
- Cover with foil and bake in 350°F oven 30 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Remove from oven; discard foil. Preheat broiler. Meanwhile, combine bread crumbs, remaining 2 Tbsp. olive oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt; sprinkle evenly over lasagna.
- Broil 1 minute, or until topping is golden brown.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.