(Makes 15 to 18 servings)
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1-1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup Pearl Chocolate
Powdered sugar (optional)
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Mix together granulated sugar, cocoa and 1/3 cup boiling water in large mixing bowl with wooden spoon. Add oil, eggs and vanilla; beat lightly until just combined.
- Alternately add flour mixture and soymilk, beating after each addition.
- Pour batter into nonstick 15 x 10-inch jelly roll baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 18 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.