(Makes 15 to 18 servings)
1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1-1/4 cups granulated sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
2/3 cup vegetable oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup Pearl Chocolate
Powdered sugar (optional)
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Mix together granulated sugar, cocoa and 1/3 cup boiling water in large mixing bowl with wooden spoon. Add oil, eggs and vanilla; beat lightly until just combined.
- Alternately add flour mixture and soymilk, beating after each addition.
- Pour batter into nonstick 15 x 10-inch jelly roll baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 18 minutes, or until wooden toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Dust with powdered sugar, if desired.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.