(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 pound boneless tender beef
7 tablespoons Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
6 ounces uncooked extra wide egg noodles
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons beef broth
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1 onion, chunked
1 pound romaine lettuce, washed and cut
crosswise into 1-inch strips
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices 1-inch wide; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions in lightly salted water; drain.
- Combine remaining 6 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce with beef broth and pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add garlic and ginger; stir-fry 10 seconds, or until fragrant. Add onion; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add romaine; stir-fry 2 minutes longer.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add noodles and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring, until noodles are thoroughly heated, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in beef; heat through. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.