Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 pound boneless tender beef
7 tablespoons Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
6 ounces uncooked extra wide egg noodles
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons beef broth
1/4 teaspoon white pepper
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1 onion, chunked
1 pound romaine lettuce, washed and cut
crosswise into 1-inch strips
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices 1-inch wide; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions in lightly salted water; drain.
- Combine remaining 6 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce with beef broth and pepper.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add garlic and ginger; stir-fry 10 seconds, or until fragrant. Add onion; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add romaine; stir-fry 2 minutes longer.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add noodles and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook, stirring, until noodles are thoroughly heated, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in beef; heat through. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.