Home Cooks > Recipes > Stir-Fried Pork with Colorful Matchsticks
Yield: Yield: 4 servings
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Rice Vinegar
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
3/4 pound boneless pork
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 medium carrots, julienned
1 medium onion, halved and sliced
1/4 pound fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut lengthwise in half
- Combine 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce, vinegar and red pepper.
- Cut pork across grain into thin slices, then into strips; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add carrots, onion and peas; stir-fry about 4 minutes.
- Stir in pork and stir-fry sauce mixture. Cook and stir just until meat and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- Serve immediately.