(Yield: 4 servings)
1/2 chicken breast, skinned and boned
2 tablespoons cornstarch, divided
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, divided
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 pound bok choy cabbage*, washed
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 onion, chunked and separated
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced
- Cut chicken into narrow strips. Mix 1 Tbsp. each cornstarch and teriyaki sauce with ginger; stir in chicken. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine remaining 1 Tbsp. cornstarch, 3 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce and 3/4 cup water.
- Cut bok choy crosswise into 2-inch wide pieces.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat 2 Tbsp. remaining oil in same wok. Add bok choy stems, onion and mushrooms; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add leaves; stir-fry 1 minute. Add chicken and teriyaki sauce mixture; cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens. *Or, use romaine lettuce instead.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.