(Yield: 4 servings)
3/4 pound boneless lean pork
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
2 packages (about 3 oz. each) dry ramen noodle soup
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
4 cups (8 oz.) broccoli florets
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
- Cut pork across grain into 1/2-inch wide strips; coat with mixture of garlic and 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles only in 2 quarts boiling water 2 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water, drain thoroughly.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 1-1/2 minutes; remove.
- Reduce heat to medium-high; heat remaining 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in same pan. Add onion; stir-fry 1 minute. Add broccoli and 2 Tbsp. water; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in pork, noodles, remaining 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and pepper; cook, stirring well, until all ingredients are coated with sauce.
- Remove from heat; add sesame oil and toss well to combine.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.