Home Cooks > Recipes > Black Pepper Pork with Ramen Noodles
(Yield: 4 servings)
3/4 pound boneless lean pork
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon plus 1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
2 packages (about 3 oz. each) dry ramen noodle soup
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
4 cups (8 oz.) broccoli florets
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon Kikkoman Sesame Oil
- Cut pork across grain into 1/2-inch wide strips; coat with mixture of garlic and 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce. Let stand 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles only in 2 quarts boiling water 2 minutes; drain. Rinse with cold water, drain thoroughly.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 1-1/2 minutes; remove.
- Reduce heat to medium-high; heat remaining 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil in same pan. Add onion; stir-fry 1 minute. Add broccoli and 2 Tbsp. water; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Stir in pork, noodles, remaining 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce and pepper; cook, stirring well, until all ingredients are coated with sauce.
- Remove from heat; add sesame oil and toss well to combine.