Home Cooks > Recipes > Stir-Fried Beef & Leafy Greens
Yield: Yield: 4 servings 3/4 pound romaine lettuce, separated, washed and drained
1/2 pound boneless tender beef steak
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chunked
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
8 cherry tomatoes, halved or, 1 medium tomato, chunked
2 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts
- Cut lettuce crosswise into 1-inch strips.
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices. Combine 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce and garlic; stir in beef to coat.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion and ginger; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add lettuce; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Add beef, tomatoes and remaining stir-fry sauce; cook and stir until vegetables are coated with sauce and tomatoes are just heated through.
- Serve immediately with peanuts.