(Yield: 4 servings)
3/4 pound romaine lettuce, separated, washed and drained
1/2 pound boneless tender beef steak
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
4 tablespoons Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce, divided
1 clove garlic, minced
1 medium onion, chunked
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
8 cherry tomatoes, halved or, 1 medium tomato, chunked
2 tablespoons chopped unsalted peanuts
- Cut lettuce crosswise into 1-inch strips.
- Cut beef across grain into thin slices. Combine 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce and garlic; stir in beef to coat.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add beef and stir-fry 1 minute; remove.
- Heat remaining oil in same pan. Add onion and ginger; stir-fry 2 minutes. Add lettuce; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Add beef, tomatoes and remaining stir-fry sauce; cook and stir until vegetables are coated with sauce and tomatoes are just heated through.
- Serve immediately with peanuts.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.