(Yield: 4 servings)
1-1/4 pounds beef sirloin, 1-1/2 inches thick
1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- Cut beef into 1-1/2-inch cubes. Place in small bowl.
- Thoroughly blend teriyaki sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic powder and pepper sauce. Pour mixture over beef, turning pieces over several times to coat thoroughly. Let stand 1 hour, turning pieces over occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade and reserve marinade.
- Thread beef and pineapple chunks alternately on 4 skewers.
- Arrange skewers in single layer on 12-inch round glass or ceramic platter. Brush with reserved marinade.
- Microwave on High for 2 minutes. Turn skewers over and rotate positions on platter, moving center skewers to edge. Brush with marinade.
- Microwave on High 2 minutes longer, or to desired degree of doneness.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.