(Yield: 4 servings)
1-1/4 pounds beef sirloin, 1-1/2 inches thick
1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 tablespoon peanut butter
1 teaspoon brown sugar, packed
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks, drained
- Cut beef into 1-1/2-inch cubes. Place in small bowl.
- Thoroughly blend teriyaki sauce, peanut butter, brown sugar, garlic powder and pepper sauce. Pour mixture over beef, turning pieces over several times to coat thoroughly. Let stand 1 hour, turning pieces over occasionally.
- Remove meat from marinade and reserve marinade.
- Thread beef and pineapple chunks alternately on 4 skewers.
- Arrange skewers in single layer on 12-inch round glass or ceramic platter. Brush with reserved marinade.
- Microwave on High for 2 minutes. Turn skewers over and rotate positions on platter, moving center skewers to edge. Brush with marinade.
- Microwave on High 2 minutes longer, or to desired degree of doneness.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.