(Yield: 6 servings)
3-pound turkey breast half, boned
1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons orange marmalade, divided
2 tablespoons brandy, divided
1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place turkey, skin side down, in shallow, foil-lined baking pan.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, garlic, sugar, and 1 Tbsp. each orange marmalade and brandy, stirring until sugar dissolves; pour over turkey. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake turkey at 325ºF. 1 hour; baste once with pan juices.
- Discard foil; turn turkey over and baste with pan juices. Bake 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 180º, basting turkey occasionally with pan juices. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour pan juices into measuring cup to measure 1/2 cup; add remaining marmalade, brandy and enough water to measure 1 cup. Pour into small saucepan; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Blend cornstarch with 1 Tbsp. water; stir into saucepan. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils, thickens and is clear.
- Carve turkey and serve with sauce.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.