Home Cooks > Recipes > Brandied Holiday Turkey
Yield: Yield: 6 servings
3-pound turkey breast half, boned
1/4 cup Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
1 clove garlic, pressed
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons orange marmalade, divided
2 tablespoons brandy, divided
1 tablespoon cornstarch
- Place turkey, skin side down, in shallow, foil-lined baking pan.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, garlic, sugar, and 1 Tbsp. each orange marmalade and brandy, stirring until sugar dissolves; pour over turkey. Cover pan tightly with foil. Bake turkey at 325ºF. 1 hour; baste once with pan juices.
- Discard foil; turn turkey over and baste with pan juices. Bake 45 minutes, or until meat thermometer inserted into thickest part registers 180º, basting turkey occasionally with pan juices. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, pour pan juices into measuring cup to measure 1/2 cup; add remaining marmalade, brandy and enough water to measure 1 cup. Pour into small saucepan; cover and simmer 5 minutes. Blend cornstarch with 1 Tbsp. water; stir into saucepan. Cook, stirring, until sauce boils, thickens and is clear.
- Carve turkey and serve with sauce.