Home Cooks > Recipes > Chili & Glaze Microwave Meatloaf
Yield: Yield: 6 servings
1 egg, beaten
2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons Kikkoman Teriyaki
Baste & Glaze, divided
1 tablespoon chili powder
2/3 cup Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs or Whole Wheat Panko
2 pounds ground beef
1 small onion, chopped
- Combine egg, 2/3 cup teriyaki baste & glaze and chili powder in large bowl; stir in bread crumbs. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Add ground beef and onion; mix until thoroughly combined. Press mixture firmly into 10-inch glass or ceramic pie pan.
- Microwave on High 20 minutes, rotating pan once halfway through cooking.
- Brush top of meatloaf with remaining 2 Tbsp. teriyaki baste & glaze. Microwave on High 5 minutes longer.
- Carefully pour off and discard pan drippings. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.