Home Cooks > Recipes > Sweetly Satisfying Spareribs
Yield: Yield: 4 servings
2/3 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
1 pound ground turkey
1/2 cup soft bread crumbs (1 slice)
1/2 cup finely chopped onion
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
12 to 14 Chinese or napa cabbage leaves
(about 1 medium head), washed
1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Blend sweet & sour sauce and brown sugar in large skillet with cover.
- Thoroughly combine turkey, bread crumbs, onion, soy sauce and ginger. Place approximately 1/4 cup turkey mixture on each cabbage leaf; fold in sides. Roll up each leaf to enclose turkey mixture. Arrange cabbage rolls, seam side down, in single layer in sweet & sour sauce mixture.
- Cover and bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer 10 minutes.
- Uncover; spoon sauce over cabbage rolls. Cover and simmer 8 minutes longer.
- Meanwhile, dissolve cornstarch in 1 Tbsp. water; stir into sauce. Cook and stir until sauce boils and thickens, about 1 minute. Serve cabbage rolls with sauce.