(Yield: 4 servings)
4 pork blade steaks, about 3/4 to 1 inch thick
3 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch squares
1 can (8 oz.) pineapple slices
1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/2 cup dry sherry
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chili sauce
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange pork, in single layer, in shallow glass baking pan.
- Sauté bacon in skillet over low heat until lightly browned.
- Reserving all juice, drain pineapple. Add juice and remaining ingredients except pineapple slices to bacon; mix well. Remove and reserve 1/2 cup sauce mixture; refrigerate until ready to use. Pour remaining sauce mixture over pork; cover. Marinate 4 to 6 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning pork over occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill pork over medium-hot coals 15 to 20 minutes, or until pork is done, turning pieces over and brushing occasionally with reserved sauce mixture. Dip pineapple slices into reserved sauce mixure; place on grill last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve pork topped with pineapple slices.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.