(Yield: 4 servings)
4 pork blade steaks, about 3/4 to 1 inch thick
3 slices bacon, cut into 1/4-inch squares
1 can (8 oz.) pineapple slices
1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1/2 cup dry sherry
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup honey
1/4 cup chili sauce
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Arrange pork, in single layer, in shallow glass baking pan.
- Sauté bacon in skillet over low heat until lightly browned.
- Reserving all juice, drain pineapple. Add juice and remaining ingredients except pineapple slices to bacon; mix well. Remove and reserve 1/2 cup sauce mixture; refrigerate until ready to use. Pour remaining sauce mixture over pork; cover. Marinate 4 to 6 hours or overnight in refrigerator, turning pork over occasionally.
- Remove pork from marinade; discard marinade.
- Grill pork over medium-hot coals 15 to 20 minutes, or until pork is done, turning pieces over and brushing occasionally with reserved sauce mixture. Dip pineapple slices into reserved sauce mixure; place on grill last 5 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve pork topped with pineapple slices.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.