Ingredients (Yield: 6 servings)
2 cups bite-size cantaloupe chunks
1 cucumber, peeled, seeded and cut into bite-size chunks
1 carrot, shredded
2 cans (8 oz. each) pineapple chunks, well drained
Sweet Chili-Lime Dressing*
1 large head butter lettuce, separated, washed and patted dry
1 ripe banana, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
1/2 cup roasted salted cashews
1/4 cup packed mint leaves, thinly sliced
- Combine cantaloupe, cucumber, carrot and pineapple in large serving bowl; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare Sweet Chili-Lime Dressing.
- To serve, line 6 individual salad plates with equal amounts of lettuce.
- Add banana, cashews and mint to cantaloupe mixture.
- Shake dressing; pour 1/4 cupful over fruit mixture and toss gently to coat all pieces. Spoon 1 cup fruit salad into center of each lettuce-lined plate.
- Serve with additional dressing as desired. (Refrigerate any remaining dressing up to 1 week.) *Sweet Chili-Lime Dressing: Combine 1/2 cup vegetable oil, 1/3 cup Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce, 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel, 1/4 cup fresh lime juice, 1/4 cup honey and 1/2 teaspoon salt in jar with screwtop lid. Cover and shake until well blended; refrigerate.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce