(Yield: 6 appetizer servings)
3/4 pound lean ground beef
3/4 pound ground pork
6 ounces medium-size raw shrimp, peeled, deveined and minced
1/3 cup minced green onions and tops
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Prepare Plum-Chili Sauce.
- Thoroughly combine beef, pork, shrimp, green onions, soy sauce and ginger; shape into 24 meatballs.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs; cook about 8 minutes, or until browned on all sides, carefully shaking skillet occasionally to keep meatballs round.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
- Remove meatballs with slotted spoon to chafing dish or warm plate. Serve with sauce. *Plum-Chili Sauce: Measure 1/2 cup plum jam into microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on High 1 minute until jam dissolves, stirring once. Stir in 1/4 cup Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce and 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice; pour mixture into serving bowl.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.