(Yield: 6 appetizer servings)
3/4 pound lean ground beef
3/4 pound ground pork
6 ounces medium-size raw shrimp, peeled, deveined and minced
1/3 cup minced green onions and tops
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger root
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Prepare Plum-Chili Sauce.
- Thoroughly combine beef, pork, shrimp, green onions, soy sauce and ginger; shape into 24 meatballs.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add meatballs; cook about 8 minutes, or until browned on all sides, carefully shaking skillet occasionally to keep meatballs round.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until no longer pink in center, stirring occasionally.
- Remove meatballs with slotted spoon to chafing dish or warm plate. Serve with sauce. *Plum-Chili Sauce: Measure 1/2 cup plum jam into microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave on High 1 minute until jam dissolves, stirring once. Stir in 1/4 cup Kikkoman Thai Style Chili Sauce and 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice; pour mixture into serving bowl.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.