Ingredients (Yield: 2 servings)
2 medium trout (8 to 10 oz. each), dressed
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons onion powder
1/4 cup Kikkoman Ponzu
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- Rinse trout under cold water; dry thoroughly with paper towels.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Coat trout with mixture of flour and onion powder, shaking off excess. Add trout to skillet; cook 6 to 7 minutes. Turn trout over; cook 6 to 7 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, combine ponzu and ginger in small serving bowl.
- Fillet fish and discard bones. Drizzle portion of ponzu-ginger sauce over fish. Serve remaining sauce with fish.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce