(Yield: 2 servings)
2 medium trout (8 to 10 oz. each), dressed
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons onion powder
1/4 cup Kikkoman Ponzu
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh ginger root
- Rinse trout under cold water; dry thoroughly with paper towels.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
- Coat trout with mixture of flour and onion powder, shaking off excess. Add trout to skillet; cook 6 to 7 minutes. Turn trout over; cook 6 to 7 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Meanwhile, combine ponzu and ginger in small serving bowl.
- Fillet fish and discard bones. Drizzle portion of ponzu-ginger sauce over fish. Serve remaining sauce with fish.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.