(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
2/3 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 large stalks celery, cut diagonally into thin slices
1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
1 small onion, chunked
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch slices
1-1/2 pounds firm white fish fillets (halibut, sea bass or shark),
3/4 inch thick
- Combine sweet & sour sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce and 1/4 cup water.
- Heat oil in large saucepan or skillet over high heat. Add celery, carrot, onion, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add zucchini; stir-fry 1 minute longer. Remove vegetables.
- Cut fish into 2-inch pieces and place in single layer in same pan.
- Pour sweet & sour sauce mixture over fish; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 4 minutes.
- Turn fish over; simmer 4 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Gently stir in vegetables and heat through. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.