(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
2/3 cup Kikkoman Sweet & Sour Sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar, packed
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 large stalks celery, cut diagonally into thin slices
1 medium carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
1 small onion, chunked
1 clove garlic, minced
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
1 small zucchini, cut in half lengthwise, then into 1/4-inch slices
1-1/2 pounds firm white fish fillets (halibut, sea bass or shark),
3/4 inch thick
- Combine sweet & sour sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce and 1/4 cup water.
- Heat oil in large saucepan or skillet over high heat. Add celery, carrot, onion, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add zucchini; stir-fry 1 minute longer. Remove vegetables.
- Cut fish into 2-inch pieces and place in single layer in same pan.
- Pour sweet & sour sauce mixture over fish; bring to boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 4 minutes.
- Turn fish over; simmer 4 minutes longer, or until fish flakes easily with fork.
- Gently stir in vegetables and heat through. Serve immediately.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.