(Yield: 4 servings)
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
1/2 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
4 small, firm fish steaks (halibut, sea bass or salmon),
about 3/4 inch thick
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seed, toasted
- Combine less sodium soy sauce, lemon peel and sesame oil in small bowl.
- Cut parchment paper into four 13-inch-square pieces; fold squares in half. Unfold parchment and place 1 fish steak near crease of each square.
- Spoon equal amount soy sauce mixture over fish. Combine cilantro and sesame seed in small bowl; sprinkle equally over fish. Fold parchment over fish; roll and crimp edges together tightly.
- Place packages on large baking sheet. Bake in 425°F oven 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Transfer packages to serving plates. Just before serving, cut a cross on top of each package with sharp knife or scissors and pull back paper.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.