Ingredients (Yield: 4 servings)
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Less Sodium Soy Sauce
1/2 teaspoon grated fresh lemon peel
1/2 teaspoon Oriental sesame oil
4 small, firm fish steaks (halibut, sea bass or salmon),
about 3/4 inch thick
1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
1-1/2 teaspoons sesame seed, toasted
- Combine less sodium soy sauce, lemon peel and sesame oil in small bowl.
- Cut parchment paper into four 13-inch-square pieces; fold squares in half. Unfold parchment and place 1 fish steak near crease of each square.
- Spoon equal amount soy sauce mixture over fish. Combine cilantro and sesame seed in small bowl; sprinkle equally over fish. Fold parchment over fish; roll and crimp edges together tightly.
- Place packages on large baking sheet. Bake in 425°F oven 15 minutes, or until fish flakes easily when tested with fork.
- Transfer packages to serving plates. Just before serving, cut a cross on top of each package with sharp knife or scissors and pull back paper.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman Teriyaki Sauce.