Home Cooks > Recipes > Foil-Wrapped Chicken
Yield: Yield: 4 servings 6 medium chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), skinned and boned
1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
6 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
2 cloves garlic, pressed
2/3 cup all-purpose flour (about)
- Cut chicken into 1-inch square pieces.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, cilantro, ginger and garlic in medium bowl; stir in chicken. Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut foil into nine 7-inch-square pieces; set aside.
- Drain chicken pieces; lightly coat with flour. Place about 4 chicken pieces in center of each foil square. Fold foil in half over filling to form triangle; fold edges over twice to seal.
- Place packages on large baking sheet. Bake in 400°F. oven 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.