(Yield: 4 servings)
6 medium chicken thighs (about 2 pounds), skinned and boned
1/2 cup Kikkoman Soy Sauce
6 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger root
2 cloves garlic, pressed
2/3 cup all-purpose flour (about)
- Cut chicken into 1-inch square pieces.
- Combine soy sauce, sugar, cilantro, ginger and garlic in medium bowl; stir in chicken. Let stand 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cut foil into nine 7-inch-square pieces; set aside.
- Drain chicken pieces; lightly coat with flour. Place about 4 chicken pieces in center of each foil square. Fold foil in half over filling to form triangle; fold edges over twice to seal.
- Place packages on large baking sheet. Bake in 400°F. oven 20 minutes, or until chicken is no longer pink in center.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce or Teriyaki Marinade and Sauce 10 oz. or larger.