Ingredients (Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/4 teaspoon grated fresh lime peel
2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cut into thin strips
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 cloves garlic, slivered
1 green bell pepper, cut into thin stirps
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin stirps
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Dairy sour cream
- Combine stir-fry sauce, crushed red pepper, lime peel and 1 Tbsp. lime juice; set aside.
- Coat chicken with remaining 1 Tbsp. lime juice.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add garlic; stir- fry 10 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add bell peppers and onion; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook and stir to thoroughly coat chicken and vegetables.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
- To serve, wrap tortillas around desired amount of chicken mixture and sour cream.
If you like this, try...
off any ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
on any one (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce