(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
1/4 teaspoon grated fresh lime peel
2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken, cut into thin strips
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 cloves garlic, slivered
1 green bell pepper, cut into thin stirps
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin stirps
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Dairy sour cream
- Combine stir-fry sauce, crushed red pepper, lime peel and 1 Tbsp. lime juice; set aside.
- Coat chicken with remaining 1 Tbsp. lime juice.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add garlic; stir- fry 10 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add bell peppers and onion; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook and stir to thoroughly coat chicken and vegetables.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
- To serve, wrap tortillas around desired amount of chicken mixture and sour cream.
If you like this, try...
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.