Home Cooks > Recipes > Stir-Fry Fajitas
Yield: Makes 4 to 6 servings
⅓ cup Kikkoman® Stir-Fry Sauce
¼ to ½ teaspoon red pepper, crushed
¼ teaspoon lime peel, freshly grated
2 tablespoons lime juice, divided
¾ pound boneless, skinless chicken, cut into thin strips
3 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
2 cloves garlic, slivered
1 green bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
1 onion, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, minced
8 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Dairy sour cream
- Combine stir-fry sauce, crushed red pepper, lime peel and 1 tablespoon lime juice; set aside.
- Coat chicken with remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add chicken and stir-fry 2 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 2 tablespoons oil in same pan. Add garlic; stir- fry 10 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Add bell peppers and onion; stir-fry 4 minutes. Add chicken and stir-fry sauce mixture; cook and stir to thoroughly coat chicken and vegetables.
- Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
- To serve, wrap tortillas around desired amount of chicken mixture and sour cream.