(Yield: 4 to 6 servings)
3/4 pound boneless lean pork
1 tablespoon Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
1 carrot, cut diagonally into thin slices
1 medium onion, chunked
2 stalks celery, cut diagonally into thin slices
1 medium-size red bell pepper, cut into strips
1/3 cup Kikkoman Stir-Fry Sauce
2 tablespoons dry sherry
1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- Prepare Noodle Nests; keep warm.
- Cut pork across grain into thin slices; coat with 1 Tbsp. stir-fry sauce.
- Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in hot wok or large skillet over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 3 minutes; remove.
- Heat remaining 1 Tbsp. oil in same pan. Add carrot; stir-fry 1 minute. Add onion, celery and pepper; stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Blend 1/3 cup stir-fry sauce with sherry, cornstarch and 2 Tbsp. water; pour into wok with pork.
- Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens, and meat and vegetables are coated with sauce.
- Serve over Noodle Nests.
*Noodle Nests: Cook 8 oz. capellini (angel hair pasta) according to package directions. Drain; rinse under cold water and drain thoroughly. Divide capellini into 4 to 6 individual nests. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 or 3 nests. Cook 5 minutes, without stirring, or until golden on bottom. Lift nests with wide spatula; add 1 Tbsp. oil to skillet and turn nests over. Cook 5 minutes longer, or until golden. Keep warm in 200° F. oven. Repeat with remaining capellini.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On the purchase of TWO (2) boxes of Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.