(Yield: 6 servings)
1/2 pound boneless pork
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
4 green onions and tops
1 can (4 oz.) mushroom stems and pieces
4 eggs, beaten
Warm 6-inch flour tortillas
Mandarin Peach Sauce*
- Cut pork into thin slivers.
- Combine cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger; stir in pork. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut green onions in half lengthwise, then into 1-1/2-inch lengths.
- Reserving 1 tablespoon liquid, drain and chop mushrooms.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook until firm on bottom. Gently lift cooked portion to allow the uncooked egg to run underneath.
- Continue procedure until egg is completely cooked but still moist and glossy. Remove and break into large pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same wok over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add green onions and reserved mushroom liquid; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Add mushrooms and cooked eggs; stir-fry only until heated through.
- To eat, spread thin layer of Mandarin Peach Sauce over tortilla and spoon about 2 tablespoonfuls pork mixture down center of tortilla. Wrap to enclose filling and eat out of hand. *Click here for Mandarin Peach Sauce recipe.
If you like this, try...
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce OR Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce 10 oz or larger.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product 10 oz or larger.