(Yield: 6 servings)
1/2 pound boneless pork
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 tablespoons Kikkoman Soy Sauce
2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
4 green onions and tops
1 can (4 oz.) mushroom stems and pieces
4 eggs, beaten
Warm 6-inch flour tortillas
Mandarin Peach Sauce*
- Cut pork into thin slivers.
- Combine cornstarch, soy sauce and ginger; stir in pork. Let stand 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut green onions in half lengthwise, then into 1-1/2-inch lengths.
- Reserving 1 tablespoon liquid, drain and chop mushrooms.
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in wok or large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs; cook until firm on bottom. Gently lift cooked portion to allow the uncooked egg to run underneath.
- Continue procedure until egg is completely cooked but still moist and glossy. Remove and break into large pieces.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in same wok over high heat. Add pork and stir-fry 2 minutes.
- Add green onions and reserved mushroom liquid; stir-fry 2 minutes longer. Add mushrooms and cooked eggs; stir-fry only until heated through.
- To eat, spread thin layer of Mandarin Peach Sauce over tortilla and spoon about 2 tablespoonfuls pork mixture down center of tortilla. Wrap to enclose filling and eat out of hand. *Click here for Mandarin Peach Sauce recipe.
If you like this, try...
on ONE (1) Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs
On any ONE (1) Kikkoman Soy Sauce.
On any one (1) Kikkoman product.